Hi kittens!! I know I’ve been away for a long time but I’m going to be working on this blog so hopefully within the next couple of weeks it’ll be back in action! Stay tuned little ones!
Hi everyone! I decided to take apart some time today to make this fun little tutorial. I got all my supplies at my local Walmart and spent less than $10. Here we go!
Here’s everything you’ll need:
1. Cut a strip of ribbon to a desired length. Obviously longer for bigger bows, shorter for smaller bows.
2. Roll the ribbon around to meet the other side. Hold them together and so all the ribbon lays flat together and sew by weaving the threat in and out until you’ve reached the end.
3. After you’ve sewn the bow, before you tie the thread you’re going to pull on it so it makes creases in the bow. Got it? Wrap the thread around the bow and tie it so it looks like the picture above.
4. Next, cut off a small piece of ribbon and then cut it in half. This is for the middle of the bow.
5. Wrap the piece of ribbon around the middle of the part you’ve already made and super glue it together in the back. Be careful not to get the glue on your fingers!
6. Now, superglue the hair clip on to the back of the ribbon. And voila! You’ve got yourself a homemade hair bow.
Welp, I love cats :3 and I mean, its a thrift blog! So viola. Thriftkitten.